Table tennis is an entertaining and stress-relieving sport thatrequires a lot of skills, gained through years of playing experience.
Do you love playing table tennis but cannot find a partner?
In such cases, your Table tennis robot can assist you as a coach anda partner at the same time. They are available in different variants – a beginner, intermediate, or advanced table tennis robot to suit all types of players.
Table Tennis Top provides you with access to affordable and overall best table tennis robot. Through the years of knowledge and past experiences, they provide reviews to help you to buy the trending and best equipment. Their online reports and comparisons save your time and money to buy the best products.
What is a Table Tennis robot?
A Table Tennis robot is an automatically-operated devicethat acts like a batsman of a cricket game. Under controlled conditions, it continuously throwsthe ball towards an opponent so that you can practice your shots much like playing against a real-life opponent.
The robot is placed at one end of the Table Tennis table, facing the other end of the table. Later, the balls are loaded into the controllable firing mechanism. These robots are pre-programmed with all types of shots and tricks to help you upskill your Table Tennis experience. You can independently practice as and when you need.
How to find the most suitable Table Tennis robot?
To save you from the tricky marketing advertisements and claims, here are a few important things to consider while buying a Table Tennis robot.
- Power supply –AC-powered robots are extremely powerful as compared to battery-powered robots. But, unlike AC-powered robots,the battery-powered table tennis robots can be used on the move. Some robots are also available with a combined variation of both.
- Oscillation–Arobot with horizontal oscillation settings is cheaper than vertical oscillation.These features help you to learn the tricks and skills to outperform the unpredictability frequency, spin, and speed of your opponent.
- Remote control – With wireless remote control, you can easily access it from a long distance.
- Ball Capacity – Before buying a Table Tennis robot, consider the ball carrying capacity of the robot at a time.
- Throwing speed,frequency,and angle –Your robot must be easily and conveniently adjustable to different throwing speeds, frequencies, and angles. Normally, it can shoot at a speed of 80-100 balls per minute through different angles like a real-time opponent.
- Spin Types – The best table tennis robot must have all types of spins – backspin, sidespin, topspin, or float spins, programmed in its operating system.
- Serviceand recycling system – Most table tennis robots are programmed to tilt downward and serve the ball. The automatic recovery functionavoids the trouble of picking up the ball and refilling the firing mechanism. It improves the efficiency of the training sessions.
Also, reading various online product reviews will help you to get through the trending and other robots in 2022. While buying your first Table Tennis robot, evaluate whether the available features are worth paying the price.