White baseball pants are the most common choice for baseball players and everyone loves wearing them. However the major drawback of these white pants is that they get stained by dirt, grease from stands or grass blades. It can be a daunting task to clean especially the pants with hard stains.
If you are also someone who has been plagued by frequent stains and looking for answers on how to get white baseball pants clean, then you won’t have to worry. You need come up with two unique yet effective methods that will make all the stains go away from your white baseball pants.
Cleaning Using Hydrogen Peroxide
There are many ways to clean your baseball pants and one of them is using a mixture of hydrogen peroxide along with dishwashing liquid. It is a home based DIY technique that you can utilzie to easily clean off all the stains from your white baseball pants and go out in the field with a white feathery shine.
Both the ingredients used in this technique are totally safe for the fabrics of your baseball pants so you won’t have to worry about damage. So let’s start with the process;
- At first you will have to take a spray bottle with a removal top.
- Then add two parts of hydrogen peroxide inside the bottle and it would be best to use a funnel while filling the spray bottle.
- Once added, take one part of a good quality dishwashing liquid and mix it well in the bottle.
- After mixing both the items, now you just have to spray directly over the stains on your white paint. Allow it to soak for some minutes and wash it off with clean water. You can also throw them in the washing machine to have a better cleaning.
Cleaning Using Zote Bar
Another efficient and inexpensive way to remove all the soft or hard stains from your white baseball pants is to use a Zote bar. It is a Mexican bar soap that comes at an affordable cost and works like a magic when it comes to removing stains.
Although Fels-Naptha is still considered as the best bar soap for cleaning purposes, you can use Zote bar and you won’t regret it. So let’s start with the cleaning process;
- To begin the process, first you need to brush off the maximum amount of dirt because it will help you to remove the stains easily.
- Then take a bucket full of water and pour the dirty baseball pants in them. Allow them to soak for at least fifteen minutes so that the stains get soft.
- Then use the Zote soap and rub those agains the paint especially on the stain part. Once you have applied the Zote soap, use a scrubber and try to remove all the lather which will drive away the stain.
- Now, just put those in the washing machine and your pants will be completely clean.
So, hopefully you get properly answered of the query How to get white baseball pants clean. Both the methods are highly effective and inexpensive. Not only do they work like magic but get the job done without taking much of your time.